City councilors and staff spent two years discussing and gathering input to identify citizen priorities now contained in the Transportation Master Plan. The projects in the plan are collectively known as Sedona in Motion. These projects are designed to improve traffic flow, support transit, and provide non-motorized travel options by improving walking and bike-riding paths. In all cases, the city's goals are to reduce environmental and visitor traffic impacts and preserve Sedona’s beauty and livability.
Dec 11, 2018 - Report to City Council Starting on p. 136 PDF
- Dec. 2018 - Transit Interim Report 2 - PDF
- Oct. 2018 - Transit Interim Report 1 - PDF
- Jan. 2018 - Transportation Master Plan final report - 14.4MB PDF
- Oct. 2017 - The 14 original potential strategies in the Transportation Master Plan.
- Aug. 2017 - Council agenda bill and slideshow presentation with public survey results.