Project Name: Hillside Vista Estates
Request: Request for Subdivision Review
Project Summary: Subdivision for a 30 single family lots on approximately 32 acres
Location: 125 Bristlecone Pines Road
Project Status: The Preliminary Plat was recommended for approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission on December 4, 2018 and approved by the City Council on January 8, 2019. The next step will be submittal of a Revised Preliminary Plat, addressing the approved conditions of approval, prior to submittal of a Final Plat for City Council consideration.
Submit Comments: Comment form
City Council Meetings: The following dates will to meeting materials, which typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings: The following dates link to meeting materials, which typically include a staff report, application materials, and public comments.
- June 19, 2018 (Conceptual Plat); 3:30 pm Work Session
- December 4, 2018 (Preliminary Plat); 5:30 pm Public Hearing
Revised Preliminary Plat (February 2019)
Preliminary Plat (November 2018)
- Application, Letter of Intent, Citizen Participation Plan, Small Documents
- Preliminary Plat
- Engineering Drawings
- Engineering Reports (Traffic, Drainage, Geotechnical, Water, Sewer)
- Preliminary Plat - October 2018
- Preliminary Plat - August 2018
- Conceptual Plat - May 2018
- Conceptual Plat - April 2018
For more information, contact Cari Meyer, senior planner: (928) 203-5049; email@example.com