The city encourages and may fund programs, activities, or events developed by 501(c)3 organizations that provide a public service or benefit and are consistent with the city’s funding priorities.
Eligible programs, activities, or events that may be funded should:
- promote public health, safety, general welfare, prosperity, or contentment.
- significantly impact the well-being and prosperity of Sedona residents.
- demonstrate that City funding is essential to the success of the program or service.
- directly benefit City of Sedona residents and preferably occur within the City limits.
- strive for programs that are innovative and distinctive.
- provide documented benefits directly to City of Sedona residents.
- advance the goals established in the Sedona Community Plan.
Timeline for fiscal year 2017-2018 grant cycle:
- February 15, 2017 Grant Application for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 available
- March 9, 2017 Optional applicant workshop
- April 17, 2017 Grant applications due
- May 31, 2017 Evaluation Committee met with applicants and determined funding recommendations
- July 2017 City Council approved funding awards