The city created the small grants program to encourage and fund activities, programs or events developed by 501(c) organizations that serve the public and provide a fair return value to the city. Eligible programs, activities or events include those that promote public health, safety, general welfare and/or foster the well-being and prosperity of the city and its residents. Individual grant amounts typically range from $2,000 to $20,000.
Eligible programs, activities or events should:
- promote public health, safety, general welfare, prosperity or contentment
- significantly impact the well-being and prosperity of Sedona residents
- demonstrate that city funding is an important factor in the success of the program or service
- directly benefit Sedona residents and preferably occur within city limits
- advance the goals established in the Sedona Community Plan.
The Sedona City Council approved fiscal year 2020 grant awards on July 9, 2019. The grant cycle for fiscal year 2021 will open in February 2020 and the schedule will be posted on this page as soon as it is available.
Questions? Contact Megan McRae, management analyst, (928) 203-5199, firstname.lastname@example.org.