To provide exceptional service to the Mayor and Council, the Public and City Staff in order that all may be guaranteed fair and impartial elections and open access to information and the legislative process.
- The Municipal Clerk is the oldest public servant profession and is worldwide! The City Clerk has become the hub of government. The City Clerk's Office is the direct link between the residents of the community and their government.
The City Clerk's Department:
- Conducts regular & special Municipal Elections
- Records, preserves, researches and provides public access to Sedona's historical records
- Processes applications for voluntary service on City boards and commissions
- Accepts claims against the City and service of other legal documents Notice of Claim Form
- Maintains the City Code
- Acts as filing office for the City
- Administers Oaths of Office
- Processes ordinances & resolutions
- Issues Peddler/Solicitor Permits
- Processes Civil Union Registrations
- Processes Liquor License & Special Event License Applications
- Consisting of: Statements of Organization for Political Committees and Campaign Finance Reports are available for review in the City Clerk's Office or by clicking here.
Posting Locations for Public Notices
- Sedona City Hall: 102 Roadrunner Drive