Camping is prohibited within the city limits of Sedona, except at permitted campgrounds operated or controlled by private parties or other government agencies such as the U.S. Forest Service.
U.S. Forest information
- Sedona Red Rock Trails website of Sedona Friends of the Forest with links and information on hiking, camping, trails, OHVs and more.
- Prescott National Forest - U.S. Forest Service. Prescribed burn hotline (928) 777-5799
- Coconino National Forest - U.S. Forest Service. Prescribed burn hotline (928) 226-4607
- Red Rock Ranger District - U.S. Forest Service. Office (928) 282-4119
- Red Rock Pass program - Required parking pass while recreating on National Forest Land around Sedona & Oak Creek Canyon.
- Mormon Lake, Flagstaff Ranger District - U.S. Forest Service. Office (928) 774-1147
Arizona State Parks
- Slide Rock State Park: (928) 282-3034
- Red Rock State Park: (928) 282-6907
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park: (928) 634-5495
- Jerome State Historic Park: (928) 634-5381
- Fort Verde State Historic Park: (928) 567-3275
National Park Service