Oct 04Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
Oct 10Historic Preservation Commission Meeting
Oct 11City Council Executive Session
Oct 11City Council
Oct 22Pumpkin Splash
- Jump In to Fall by Pre-purchasing Tickets for Popular Pumpkin Splash
- City Takes Proactive Approach Regarding Short Term Rentals
- Cactus Asphalt to Perform Maintenance on Various Roads in Sedona
- City Chooses Seven Candidates to Interview for Sedona Chief of Police
- Forest Service Proposes Restrictions to Motorized Use of Soldiers Pass Area Forest Roads
Stay Tuned & Don't Presume
In May of this year Senate Bill (SB) 1350 was signed into law. SB 1350 prohibits cities from banning short-term rentals of single-family homes. Read the full City of Sedona news article.
If you are considering renting out your property as a short-term rental, contact the Community Development Department at City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Drive or call (928) 282-1154 to learn more about the state regulation and city policies that property owners need to know in order to be in compliance.